2

A Few Little Niblets . . .

Nothing too excited is going on. I don't have much in the way of job stuff until after the 21st, which is when I'm back from vacation.

I had two horrible lunches yesterday! I met some friends at Front Page News in Little 5 Points for lunch. Shannon & I both had burgers and they were awful. His was barely cooked and mine, although cooked, was just bad. Afterwards, my aunt and cousins were on their way home from Florida and called. I met them at Doc Green's in Atlantic Station where I had a really bad Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. So, I cooked my own dinner last night. I was afraid not too!

Charter has had cable internet and cable tv outages off and on all weekend long. My cable internet has been questionable since Friday. It's been steady for about 90 minutes now, hopefully it's back up for good.

I've already read one book over the last couple of days, and am about 1/3 of the way through another. I'm enjoying that.

Today, I had my bikini wax. It wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated. I would totally do it again. Afterwards, I did a little shopping/browsing. Picked up a purse and 2 wallets on sale at Dillard's, a really cute and colorful passport cover, restocked my Aveda shampoo/conditioner, and restocked my face powder. All in all, a good day. Since I've been home I've been reloading iTunes. I lost all my songs when my computer crashed. They are still in my ipod, but if I add songs, it will delete my entire ipod library. So, I'm reloading what's on my ipod so I can add new things to it. It's taking forever!

I'm very excited about Project Runway this week. I think Keith is getting kicked off. "A Socialite's Life" had a blog entry a while back about Keith possibly being a cheater. That entry is here: http://socialitelife.com/2006/07/17/project_runway_how_do_you_say_cheater_in_german.php , and if you follow the link to the VH-1 blog, there's a lot more. This week's episode is when everything is supposed to go down. I hope I get to watch it. I'll be in Tennessee at my Mom's. So, it will be tivo'd just in case.

Other than all this and working out, nothing too exciting! I leave for Tennessee Wednesday, and come back to pack for Florida on Friday. I'm looking forward to the beach. This trip is my Dad, Step-Mom, step-brother, sister-in-law, and my 3 1/2 year old nephew. We always have fun. Then, on the 13th, my Mom and I are leaving for Barbados! This is how I chose to spend my graduation money. I'm really, really excited for that trip. I can hear the rum calling my name as we speak!

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

You're going to BARBADOS? You're going to BARDBADOS?!?

I expect photos! Very jealous!!

Kerri said...

I will take lots of pictures. I promise!