1

Sunday Six: Week 39

This week I have a Recap Six. As usual, nothing terribly exciting, but hopefully there's something yummy!

But first, here's a view of what we've been dealing with here in Atlanta -- torrential downpours. It has rained the entire week!

SS39_Rainy_Roswell[2009]

SS39_Rainy_Mess[2009]

This morning when I came back from the grocery store I noticed this:
SS39_Hot_Pink_Cornhole[2009]
It's a hot pink cornhole game! How fun is that? Evidently, my neighbors have been playing.

Now on to the yumminess . . .

SS38_Yummy_Chicken[2009]
Tonight, I'm having my first dinner guest at my new place! We're having roast chicken.

SS39_Stuffing[2009]
I stuffed the chicken with all of this: lemon slices, garlic, basil, oregano, and rosemary. Here's hoping it turns out yummy!

SS38_Lemon[2009]
Finally, a close up shot of my lemon slices.

Until next week . . .

1 comments:

Chesney said...

You started the week on a drab rain day and then ended on a bright juicy note! Love those food shots!