2

Critical Point . . .

Tuesday, July 4th, is what I've designated as my critical point for bar prep purposes. It's three weeks before the exam. I took a simulated MBE yesterday and, thankfully, I'm right where I expected to be. I shouldn't have a problem meeting my scaled minimum score. (In Georgia, you have to score a scaled 115 for them to grade the essay portion of your exam.) From now until the exam, all I am doing is MBE questions, practice essays, and performance tests. I have one more 3-day review course which is another simulated MBE.

I've done nothing but study all weekend long, save for tiny message board breaks, meals, and exercise breaks. I miss my friends! I just keep reminding myself that I get to have a life again starting July 27th! I hope to see my friend T next Friday, we're planning a little girls afternoon. I also need to schedule a massage just before the exam and just after the exam. I already know I'm going to be in knots!

Tomorrow starts week 2 of bootcamp, although we have Tuesday off for the holiday. My knees are just now starting to heal and are itching like crazy. Thank goodness for Benedryl! I'm very glad that I signed up for this. I'm sure I'll need the workouts to deal with the stress as it gets closer to the exam.

Countdown to the exam: 23 days!

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

Good luck with the study and exams!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»