0

Sunday Six: Week 31

I have a New Six today, again, all from inside. I snapped all six of these playing with my 60mm lens.

SS31_Green_Beads[2009]
I bought these little green beads the last time I visited Miss Allison. They're actually air fresheners and the scent is green tea. They don't smell so much anymore, but they're still pretty.

SS31_Everest[2009]
An inside shot of the book I'm reading. I made sure to focus in on the subject. ;)

SS31_Ivory_Frame[2009]
This is the corner of one of my favorite picture frames.

SS31_Powder[2009]
Make-up powder. I accidentally spilled the last bit of my powder. I decided to turn my frustration into a photo op!

SS31_Red_Jar[2009]
This jar holds air freshener. The scent is a mixture of cranberry and sandalwood. I still have yet to figure out how much I like it.

SS31_Diffuser_Reeds[2009]
These are the reeds that sit in my diffuser jar! This turned out to be my favorite photo of the day. It was a complete whim, too!

See you next week!

0 comments: