1

Sunday Six: Week 43

So, you're likely to see two Sunday Sixes this week. I'm only now getting around to uploading my photos from last week! These are all from a trip home to Tennessee last weekend.

SS43_Leaves_in_Transformation[2009]
Pretty fall leaves on one of the trees in my Mom's front yard.

SS43_Windy_Weed[2009]
A weed blowing in the wind.

SS43_Coco_The_Dog[2009]
This is Coco. Coco technically belongs to one of the neighbors. However, she is quickly making herself at home with all of the neighbors.

SS43_Coco[2009]
She's a sweet, sweet girl.

SS43_Coco_On_Alert[2009]
I really wanted to bring her home with me. I love her.

SS43_Coneflower[2009]
I spotted this little coneflower in Mom's driveway. I like the way it looks against the red brick.

More photos later . . .

1 comments:

Chesney said...

Your sunday six are all beautiful, but I do have to admit I have a few favorites - all of those w/ Coco in it, she is a beauty! :)