1

Sunday Six: Week 46

Okay, so last week's Sunday Six is a full week late (again!). It's just been a really busy week! This Sunday Six comes to you from Nashville, Tennessee. My Mom drove over from East Tennessee and we stayed with my Aunt. Mom decided she wanted to visit Christmas Village which is held at the Nashville fair grounds. It's 6 huge buildings full of Christmas decorations and vendor booths.

Sweet_Swings[2009]
This booth sold hand painted swings. Aren't they sweet?

Santa_Ornaments[2009]
Santa Claus ornaments, which really reminded me of the University of Georgia logo more than they did Santa's belt.

Xmas_Village_Tree[2009]
A bright, fun Christmas tree. Seriously, Christmas exploded everywhere in this place.

Tutu[2009]
A tutu!

Tiger-2[2009]
This is my aunt's cat, Tiger. I didn't have a chance to take too many shots of him while I was there.

Tiger[2009]
He loves lying here and looking out the window.

This week's photos coming soon . . .

1 comments:

Chesney said...

What fun you and your mom had, I could stay there for days! :) I love Christmas ornaments!