3

A Video . . .

I used to watch SNL regularly, but haven't in a very long time. I was this close to recording SNL when Justin Timberlake was on it a couple of weeks ago. The last time he was host was really funny. Alas, I didn't set my Tivo to record and missed one of the funniest skits I've ever seen!

Here's the short, and be warned, it's probably not very safe for work, unless you're completely alone in the office: "D*ck in Box"



Allow me to supplement this entry. I've just been told by a friend that I'm way late on this! I don't care, I think it's funny anyway!

3 comments:

Dogeared said...

At first it didn't grab me, then I started to feel it. And the "steps on how to do it" made me crack up!

I don't know how to put You Tube videos in posts though.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I work in the depot, where this is tame! :lol:

Helen

Kerri said...

Ooh, embedding is actually really easy! I was pleasantly surprised. When you're at the youtube video's page, to the right of the video there will be a block that has two tags (they look like the tags at Photobucket). One is a URL tag and the other is an EMBED tag. You just cut and paste which one you want into your post. If you just want to link use the URL tag, if you want to embed the video use the EMBED tag.