1

I Know What You're Thinking . . .

You're thinking that LawGirl has already flubbed up on one of her 2007 goals because she hasn't posted in a few days. However, if you'll recall, my goal was 3-4 times per week. I have 4 days left this week, including today. So there!

This week has been a little odd. Just like last week, my Monday was evidently switched to Tuesday. I rather liked my Mondays as they were! I have been productive at work this week, which is good. Today, I helped land a client that could prove to be very profitable for my office, so I'm excited about that.

Friday is the first 12 of 12 of 2007 and I'm really hoping I can remember to participate all 12 months.

I'm determined to get out on Saturday to see the Titanic Exhibit. Then, I'm meeting a friend for a late lunch that afternoon.

On the running side of things, I found another half-marathon that I would love to do. Unfortunately, it's May 19. That's three in and 8-9 week period. This one is The Twisted Ankle Trail Run. The race is limited to 150 runners for the full marathon and half-marathon, so 300 total runners. The only pavement is at the beginning and very end of the race, the rest is through the trails of the Chattahoochee National Forest. If I feel really, really good after the ING, I might sign up. The entry fee is actually cheap for a half-marathon. If not, I'll definitely keep it in mind for 2008.

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

I was wondering where you'd been, but not from a "She's failed her goal" point of view... just that there was nothing new to read!