7

(12 of 12) 2.0: January

I'm excited that Chad Darnell decided to do "12 of 12" again this year. Hopefully, I can remember to do all 12 this year! If you're new to "12 of 12" check out Chad's site for the rules.

Without further ado . . . my Friday!


7:00 a.m.: Normally I am up at 5:00 a.m. on Fridays for bootcamp, but this week has been crazy at work, so I slept in a little bit.


7:45 a.m.: Before heading into work, I stop at Publix to pick up some more cold medication.


8:30 a.m.: Once at work, while getting settled into my desk, I check the "Fulton Co. Daily Report" website to check the latest legal news.


5:00 p.m.: On my way home from work, the picture doesn't show a lot of the detail of the sky (it's kinda difficult taking a picture while driving), but the sunset was very pretty.


5:45 p.m.: This is the new Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. It's still being built, but is to be the new home of the Atlanta Opera.


6:15 p.m.: After dropping my things off at home and picking up the B&N 20% off coupon I received this week I head to Barnes & Noble to pick up a book they were holding for me.


6:45 p.m.: This is my fabulously exciting book purchase. Okay, so maybe not. Since I'm training for a series of half-marathons in preparation for what will hopefully be my first full marathon in the fall, I thought this would be a great guide to help with my training.


7:15 p.m.: Dinner is on. I'm not allowed to have a real grill because I live in an apartment, so it's a stovetop grill pan for my steak.


7:25 p.m.: While dinner is cooking, I fold and put away a load of laundry.


7:30: I also hop online to get directions to one of the Chattahoochee River Recreational Areas where I have a group run tomorrow morning.


8:00 p.m.: While eating dinner, I watch "Little Miss Sunshine". Hysterical! Rick James' "Superfreak" may never be the same for me again.


9:55 p.m.: Off to bed for me. Yes, I know, it's early, but I have to be up early in the morning for a group training run!


Bonus Pic-New: For Christmas I received the Garmin Forerunner 205 GPS training watch. I'm very excited about it. It details the mileage, total time, pace per minute and a few other things during your runs! I adore it and immediately knew this was my bonus picture as soon as Chad announced the topic.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! That steak looked good. :)

Dogeared said...

Don't worry, I will always nag - err *remind* you about 12 of 12 ;-)

I like that sunset picture, it looks lovely!

Bonnie said...

We just watched "Little Miss Sunshine" here on the 11th. Isn't it fantastic?

Fun 12 of 12. See you next month!

Bego said...

got "LMS" and died laughing over the broken clutch. they put the fun in dysfunction, don't they?

Zippy said...

Great 12 of 12! I wish I was that dedicated to my workouts....

Michele

Lipp said...

I like your training watch, does it really have a gps in it? That small?

nice '12!

Paige said...

Excellent pictures! Good luck with your running goals; you seem very dedicated. Can't wait to find out how the half marathons go!
~CC