1

My NYE . . .

Seriously, last night's improv show at Dad's Garage was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! I have been to a couple of plays there, but never the improv shows. I will have to check out more of them. The entire ensemble was to funny! We had a really good time and the crowd was great. They have improv shows every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, so hopefully I can see more. One of my best friends is a volunteer at Dad's Garage and he's going to be starting improv classes soon. Who knows, maybe I'll be there cheering him on!

After the champagne toast at the end of the show, my friends and I drove to the home of another friend who was having a small party. I was the designated driver. There was only one other person there not drinking and we had so much fun laughing at everybody else. My two best friends and I can get a bit dirty when we're sober -- we took it to a whole other level last night. It was bad, yet very funny!

Thankfully, my foot is feeling much better. It looks awful because it's bruised all along the top of my foot and it's multi-colored. I am however hopeful that I'll be able to run soon. The Trainstrong members who have signed up for the ING are doing group runs on Saturday morning. This Saturday they're running a 10K and I so hope I'm up for it!

Today, I'm just lounging around the house. I might watch a couple of movies or get some reading done. We'll see as the day progresses.

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

Can you get hold of some arnica cream or tablets? It's a homeopathic thing I think, and several people at work have sworn blind by it, for bruises!