0

Proud me . . .

Today has been a crazy hectic day as far as work goes. I got into the office about 8:30 and was slammed until I walked out the door at 5:00. I didn't even get to leave for lunch! Thankfully, I keep some snacks around so I was able to eat.

Prior to work, I had bootcamp (as usual). Today was the group scavenger hunt around campus. The group I was supposed to be in ended up being just me because two people didn't show up. So, I was placed in the next fastest group "to go for the challenge" to quote my wonderful instructor. (And that wonderful is in no way sarcastic -- she is wonderful!) So, I was definitely pushed today, which is a good thing. My shins hurt a bit, but that passed fairly quickly. About 3/4 of the way through I was thinking I would crash before we finished. My legs were so very tired. However, my group kept me going, I finished and we won! How cool is that? This is the first time my group actually had time to finish all the tasks and then we won to boot. I was proud of us!

Tomorrow is the post-test and I'm really hoping I can bring my timed run down below 9:00. I don't care if it's 8:59, just below 9:00. That is my goal!

0 comments: