1

Firsts . . .

It's been a busy past few days.

On Friday morning, I was officially sworn in as an attorney. It was a short ceremony, but a neat experience. I only have one more thing to do before I can officially practice.

Also, on Friday, I had my bootcamp post-test for this session. I improved! My timed run went from 10:07 to 9:45, and my timed push-ups went from 22 to 40! I was very proud of myself!

Yesterday, I met a friend for lunch. We had Thai and mine was wonderful! We went to "Top Spice" and I had the Putri special with chicken, shrimp and lots of veggies in brown sauce.

Today, I went along for a group run. Big Peach Running Co. sponsors runs throughout the year and this one was a 4.2 mile trail run. It was a bit intimidating being around so many runners who were, without question, faster and in better shape than I. I had a lot of fun though and aside from a couple of steep hill climbs, ran the entire thing. This was the longest distance I've run! I did fall on the final downhill and scrape my knee up a bit. Evidently, I'm a clumsy runner!

This afternoon I'm going to relax for a bit. I missed Grey's Anatomy on Thursday and forgot to Tivo it. So, I'm going to try to catch it on the ABC website. I'm also meeting a friend for lunch late this afternoon.

I start the final bootcamp session for the year tomorrow. My goal tomorrow is to get my time between 9:00 and 9:30!

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

Yay for being sworn in!

Err damn already forgotten what else I wanted to say...

Yay for the long run, and improved Bootcamp results! (I got my home internet back and am on a hugh catch up on everything!)