0

Multiple things . . .

I’ve been slowly making my way through the shows in my DVR, save one. I’m caught up on Grey’s Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Weeds, and Dexter. However, I could not force myself to watch Nip/Tuck. I’ve watched Nip/Tuck since Season 1. Seasons 1 & 2 were great – shocking with lots of drama – but since the Season 3 finale it’s really gone down hill. I did watch the first 4 or 5 episodes, but just can’t get into it anymore. Maybe I’ll catch a marathon one night, who knows. I am disappointed in you Ryan Murphy! Seriously, what happened to Nip/Tuck?

Dexter is a show that I love! Michael C. Hall is fantastic! There’s lots of dry humor and it’s about a serial killer. If you get Showtime, give it a chance. I’ve read both books in the Dexter series and they’re good. There are some differences in the book & series so far, as expected.

Grey’s is so good this season. I was worried at first because I thought the season premiere was pretty lackluster, but it’s picked up. If you're not watching it, you're missing out!

Ugly Betty & Weeds are just fun shows to watch.

My step-brother was taking about Sleeper Cell on Showtime. I never watched it, but might check it out. The second season is about to air next month and they have the first season on demand. So, theoretically, I could get caught up pretty quickly. We’ll see.

I’ve noticed a lot of transgender talk today on the Atlanta radio stations. All My Children (which I know nothing about, btw) is introducing daytime’s first transgendered character; I’m interested to see how people react. During season 1 & 2 of Nip/Tuck there were two transgendered characters Sophia, who you loved, and Ava Moore, who you loved to hate because she was such an antagonist. I know there have also been several movies on the subject (i.e. Boys Don’t Cry & TransAmerica). As an aside, if you haven’t seen TransAmerica, check it out. It’s really good, and while it may look depressing, it’s actually very funny.

I’m trying to get planned out for Christmas. I’ve not done any shopping at all. I know what I’m getting my nephew (he’s the only easy one to buy for), other than that . . . no idea! I also have to get on the ball and go baby book shopping since there is a new baby in my law school family! I have a list, so hopefully I can do that this week.

0 comments: