1

Frisbee & Tequila . . .

As usual, it's been a busy week. The weather here has finally taken a course for cold! I love cold weather, basically because I like bundling up. However, I am learning to dislike it at 6:00 a.m.! This week it's been in the 30s nearly every morning. I do not enjoy working out with watery eyes and the inability to breath because of cold, cold weather.

Friday's workout was so much fun! We played Frisbee! How did we manage to get a good workout playing Frisbee, you ask? Well, we took turns throwing the Frisbee as far as we could (my throw was very weak), as soon as the throw was made we sprinted to its landing spot. Once there, we were on the ground doing some form of ab exercise. It was so much fun, it almost didn't feel like a workout! The latter half of the workout gave us the chance to decide what we did. We took turns leading short runs (i.e. 100-200 yards) across the campus and then took turns deciding what exercise we would do between the runs. It was a fun day. I had been in a funk all week and was not feeling very motivated. However, yesterday brought me back up.

Today I have to get in a 5 mile run and then tonight I'm off to a party celebrating my classmates and I! I'm very excited to see everyone and I know it's going to be a blast. I have a bottle of Don Julio tequila that I've had for 8 years. I've been saving it for a special occasion. One of my study partners and I love tequila. So, tonight I'm opening the bottle. I mean, if passing the bar isn't a special occasion I don't know what is!

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

That workout sounds like a lot of fun! I like bundling up too, but the 6am freezig cold fora workout... hmmm I'm not sure about that yet ;-)