1

A breeze . . .

I breezed through the rest of Ultra Marathon Man by Dean Karnazes. Seriously, he is unbelievable. I can't imagine going through the endurance challenges that he's completed. No way, not for me. I love reading and watching about that sort of thing, however, I really question the ability of my body to endure something like that. The elite athletes who compete is these type of events amaze me. My first challenge is the ING Half-Marathon in March. I've also become very intrigued with trail running. However, before I can really get into that, I need to find a running buddy.

Last night's party was a lot of fun. It was so nice to see everyone so relaxed after the levels of extreme nervousness prior to the bar exam. We visited, ate great food, danced, and even tried out my super old bottle of tequila. We tried to catch some of the meteor shower last night, but we were too close to the city. It was a great time.

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

Yay for a good party!