1

Just a little busy . . .

I've been so busy the last week or so. I suppose that it's a good busy. Work has been going well. It's finally getting to where I have something to do nearly the entire day, which is nice. Last week and this week I have been interviewing candidates for one of our Atlanta positions. It was definitely a learning experience for me, as I'd never actually interviewed anyone. It felt kinda weird! I'm also fighting a cold. It's been in the background for about a week, but this morning it hit my head and sinuses full force. I'd been taking Aleve Cold & Sinus (some of you may have heard my story of the nasty clerk who eye'd me as if I were a drug dealer when I showed her my ID for the medicine -- stupid woman!), but it seems to have stopped working for me. I'm switching to Robitussin in the hopes it will help, and also so I can stop having to show my ID to get my cold medicine!

I've barely done any Christmas shopping -- only purchased one present so far and my Christmas cards (which are in the mail). I have to get one more gift before I go home this weekend (I already know what it is, just have to pick it up), but I also have to pick up three gifts for my Mom since I'm closer to the stores than she is.

On Friday, I met my friend T for dinner at a really good Italian place. We were sitting and enjoying our wine when this woman came over and asked how our meal was. It was our friend D! She used to bartend at this restaurant where T & I would hang out some on Friday's. She's now at this Italian place -- it was so random. So, after our dinner (at which our server was a very chatty Bulgarian attorney) we sat at the bar and got caught up with D. It was fun!

I promise to have another post tomorrow. Tomorrow is the 12th and the final month of Chad Darnell's 12 of 12. I've only done one month since I kept forgetting. However, I already have my camera out and ready for tomorrow!

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

I remembered my camera too! And I was also short of time last night...