0

Early to Bed, Early to Rise . . .

Makes me very, very sore! Tomorrow starts my first day of Bootcamp Round 2. We begin at 6:00 a.m., so I have to be there at 5:45 a.m.! I so dread getting up that early. I suppose the first day is always the hardest. There are only 4 workouts planned this week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. So, I can sleep late on Wednesday.

I did manage to get in a short 1 mile run today. Hopefully, that will help me fare better tomorrow.

Yesterday, I spent the day with a friend. We ate at a restaurant called Agnes & Muriels. (http://www.agnesandmuriels.com/ ) It was really good and wonderfully tacky. We had a good meal and split the largest piece of Chocolate Cream Pie I've ever seen! It was beautiful, and super rich, with huge bittersweet chocolate shavings on top. We were both about to be sick once we were finished. Although, we didn't actually eat the whole piece! I'm happy that he's moving into the city since he'll be closer to me. We always have a lot of fun hanging out.

I watched "The Constant Gardner" on Friday. It was one that I wanted to see in the theater but never got around to because of school. I really enjoyed it. Ralph Fiennes (he's so dreamy!) did a wonderful job. I don't think I've seen him ever play a part badly. Rachel Weiss also did an excellent job. I also watched "Quills". I'd seen it before, several years ago. I enjoyed it again this time. I love Geoffrey Rush! He's always wonderful.

I think one of my step-brothers will be here Sept. 27-30 for the Petit Le Mans. It's held at Road Atlanta, which is about 1 hour away, and is a sports car race. I've never been into that sort of thing, but did go with him last year. It was a lot of fun. They drive the Indy cars and go so fast! Last year, I was able to meet Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy). He was super nice and graciously posed for a photo with me. Hopefully, he's there again, and I can have him sign our picture.

Bootcamp: Tomorrow!

0 comments: