0

Sans Motivation . . .

Seriously. I can't motivate myself to put on my running clothes and running shoes and shimmy my butt outside! The past two days, I've been so anti-exercise. I'm hoping it's just a funk. It will have to pass starting on Tuesday or I'll get yelled at by my instructors. Hopefully, I'll get some motivation soon! I officially signed up today for bootcamp, which is now associated with Lance Armstrong's LIVESTRONG organization.

My aunt has completely changed her mind about this weekend. She called today and said, "Let's go to the beach!" So, we made reservations and are going to Florida, checking in Friday night and coming home Monday. Nothing fancy, but right on the beach! We'll have fun. We always laugh when we're together. This will be the first time in a while that we've hung out just us. The last few times, either my Mom or her kids were with us.

Tonight was the season premier of "Justice." It was okay. Victor Garber had some great and funny lines. I would never have imagined Victor Garber saying "He didn't know someone was banging his wife? You know when someone is banging your wife! Trust me!" (or something along those lines -- I cracked up the moment I heard banging) I'm so used to him as Jack Bristow, it's hard for me to picture him as this character. He did a great job though. The courtroom scenes were very unrealistic. I was yelling, "Objection!" and "You can't do that!" several times. Law & Order and Boston Legal are the only shows that I've seen which have fairly realistic courtroom scenes. Granted, crazy things happen on Boston Legal.

Bootcamp 2: 6 days.

0 comments: