2

Frustrations . . .

I love my cellphone. It's my favorite of all the ones I've ever had. Last night, on my way to bed, I dropped it into my glass of water. Don't as me how, I'm not sure myself. Anyway, the screen was completely screwed, some buttons would work and others didn't, and no calls would go through at all. Needless to say, I had to go to Verizon this morning to get a new cell phone. They didn't have the exact razr that I originally had, so I had to settle for the silver one instead of the black. What sucks is, had I known insurance was only $6 a month, I would have gotten it. It would've completely replaced my phone instead of me having to shell out so much for a new one. Can you guess what $6 charge was added to my account today -- I have insurance now. Watch, nothing will happen to my phone at all for the next 2 years. Anyway, I've spent a little time now that I'm back home reprogramming all my phone numbers in because their machine was unable to do it because of the water damage. It's amazing how much damage 5 seconds of water can do.

On the job front, I have an interview next week with a company from Minneapolis, although the job is in the Atlanta area. I've still got to send some more resumes out. It sucks looking for a job.

I finally watched Rent yesterday afternoon. I've been so busy that there are so many movies I haven't seen. I saw it on Broadway several years ago and it was wonderful. I sang along to the movie (which is why I watched it alone) and sobbed during the last half hour or so. The stage version is definitely better. I love Jesse Martin, and he was in the stage version I saw. He's wonderful and such a pretty man!

I start bootcamp again in a couple of weeks. Even though their registration info isn't online, they've saved a place for me. I'm excited! I've missed working out with everybody, even though I haven't missed waking up at 5:00 a.m. for the workouts!

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

Oh no! I wish you'd posted before you got the new phone... electronics always need a long time to dry out - like 24 hours. Maybe that would have sorted it.

And yay for bootcamp again!

Kerri said...

I was assured that if my phone starts working again that I can return the new one. I really hope it does. Unfortunately, it won't even turn on now. It was at least doing that yesterday. It doesn't look good.