6

(12 of 12) 2,0: June

It's time once again for Chad's wonderful 12 of 12! I'm proud of myself since I've remembered to do it every month so far. Check out Chad's site to see everyone's day.


7:45 a.m.: Heading to work. I'm still in happy mode over my new truck, Murphy. I have no idea where the name came from.


9:30 a.m.: This is where I spent most of my morning, the Paulding County Courthouse.


9:40 a.m.: I'm not really sure what sort of business this is, however, I thought the gigantic eagle was hysterical. (You'll see another gigantic thing later.)


10:00 a.m.: Atlanta has a ton of open area shopping centers. There are several different ones called "The Avenue." This is "The Avenue at West Cobb." I drove through to see if there were any stores I was interested in. There's a pretty good selection, but nothing I can't get a little closer to home.


10:10 a.m.: Getting back to work I had to drive through Kennesaw Battlefield State Park. This is one of the battlefields. There are pretty good running trails at the park.


10:15 a.m.: This is the "Big Chicken" which is very well known across Georgia. This is still on my way back to the office.


3:20 p.m.: I left work a little early because of a doctor's appointment. On the way home, I stopped at Walgreen's to fill my prescription.


4:30 p.m.: My prescription, which was supposed to take 30 minutes, took over an hour! I felt so bad by this time that I decided to run through Panda Express for some fast Chinese food.


5:00 p.m.: I am unable to wear my contact lenses while taking my medication. So, first thing is to take them out and stick them in my cute little contact case.


5:05 p.m.: Taking my medicine.


6:30 p.m.: The season 4 premier of Rescue Me starts tomorrow night, so I'm sitting down with my season 3 DVD to watch the season finale again.


11:31 p.m.: Time for bed!

Bonus picture: This month's bonus picture is based on the word "secret." I'm not sure if you can tell what my picture is, but I'm not telling. Also, I was/am an Alias fan, and the number "47" has special meaning, and Alias had all sorts of secrets!

6 comments:

Bego said...

I LOVE your secret! ! !

I don't get it, but I love it.

teehee, anything will amuse me right now....

Elaine said...

I totally get your secret! LOL. I thought about the X-Terra, but Honda has been so good to me over the years, I had to go with the CR-V. Not a big fan of the Element...

Anonymous said...

Great pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah the number 47. I get it hehe...I'm a big ALIAS fan too :)

Anonymous said...

Good secret pic! Hee :D

I love that giant eagle, and what a cute contact lens case!

Well done for remembering, and now I know to poke you each month to make sure you don't forget! ;-)

Helen (at work)

CondoBlogger said...

Great shots... I love seeing other Atlantans 12 of 12's. I hear about the "Big Chicken" all the time, but think I have only seen it in pictures! I like you truck too, my ex and I had a dog named Murphy. He (the dog and the Ex) lives in Minneapolis now.