4

(12 of 12) 2.0: May

I'm incredibly late posting my 12 of 12 since I was out of town and without normal internet access. But, better late than never . . . right? Head over to Chad's site to check out everyone's day.

This month I was visiting family in Tennessee, so a little bit different.



8:15 a.m.: My Mom has a tremendous amount of gorgeous flowers around the house. On the way across the street to my grandmother's house for the morning coffee ritual I spotted this really pretty pink peony!


8:17 a.m.: Then, I spotted these dark red poppies! I love poppies!


8:20 a.m.: While on the way across the street I decided to walk to the end of our little road (I come from a very small town!) to check out the cows. All of this land used to belong to my grandfather. Now, it's a dairy farm.


9:15 a.m.: This is looking in the other direction and was taken a bit later. I like the lone tree standing out in the field.



9:20 a.m.: This is my dog Charlie. He's a sweet, fun dog. Here he is rolling around on the ground after a nice morning run through the fields.


3:00 p.m.: After hitting a surprise birthday part (trust me, you didn't want any pictures of it) I stopped at Belk to pick up a birthday present for my Dad. He said he needed some cologne, which is exactly what he got. I love when present buying is easy.


4:00: This is my 4 year old nephew. He's showing off his very cool Spiderman scooter. He's so enamored with Spiderman that he's named his hermit crab "Peter Parker Spidercrab." Isn't that adorable?


4:15 p.m.: Here's my nephew chasing after his dad, trying to recover his stolen scooter.


4:30 p.m.: It's pouting time since no one else is ready to get into the pool besides him. I suspect this was a bit of a pose because as soon as I took the picture he said, "I wanna see how I look!"


4:45 p.m.: Now that it's time to swim, he's considering a jump off the diving board.


4:50 p.m.: Finally!

Bonus Pic: The picture this month was based on the word "Dreamscapes." I took this picture on the way to my grandmother's house. I thought it was pretty with the fog and looked mysterious, like something out of a dream.


Tune in next month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pics! :)

Dogeared said...

Cute dog, and yeah, your nephew looks like he was posing, lol.

What did your parents think of the new truck then?

Allison said...

Awww! Charlie is a precious little man [/singsong-schmoopie voice]! Haha. Those are gorgeous flowers too.

It's so funny to see the photo of the lone tree in the field, because there's a lone tree that I pass by and I've always wanted to pull over someplace (it's tricky there), waltz out into the field, and snap a photo. Maybe I will one of these days!

-Talula

Christin said...

Lovely 12 of 12... I especially love the picture of the lone tree. :lovely: And your nephew is cute.

I have a question for you: How did you get the Book images into the link list? I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't find a way. I want to add a "what I'm reading" list to my blog and it looks much nicer when it has the cover pictures...

:hug: