3

My New Home . . .



Finally! I have secured a new apartment that is larger, upgraded, closer to work, and borders the Chattahoochee River! It's also close to some really great parks, shopping and restaurants.

The picture above is similar to what my new kitchen looks like. Everything is the same except the dimensions of the room. Mine's a bit different, but it's beautiful. The pool is gorgeous, the fitness center is great (the cardio equipment has flat screen tvs!), they have canoes and kayaks to use on the river. It's been so long since I've been in a canoe, but it's so fun. I'm looking forward to getting on the river.

I will begin the moving process in the middle of July, and will go little by little through the week. I think I'll have a moving company help with the big stuff, a.k.a. my piano, the last weekend of July.

I'm very excited!

3 comments:

Dogeared said...

That's awesome! The photo looks good, and all the facilities and things close by sound excellent! I hope you enjoy living there, and who knows, maybe one day I'll end up visiting Atlanta and can say hello in person!

Kerri said...

That would be awesome! You know you'd have a place to stay if you ever want to visit! *hug*

Elaine said...

I love your kitchen! The countertops are beautiful!