1

Film Meme

I saw this over at a friend's blog and thought it looked like fun. Besides, I need all the apartment hunting procrastination I can get!


1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times:

Silence of the Lambs.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater:

Um, the last one I remember was Breach.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie:

Robert DeNiro.
Reese Witherspoon.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie:

Will Ferrell.

5. Name a movie that you can quote from:

Fever Pitch!

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs:

The Sound Of Music
.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with:

The Sound of Music & Phantom of the Opera.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:

* Silence of the Lambs.
* An Inconvenient Truth.
* Breakfast at Tiffany's.
* Crash.
* Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

9. Name a movie that you own:

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:

Hmm, let's go with George Clooney. He started out on The Facts of Life!

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?

Yep, several.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Yes.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it:

Babel.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

No, but I have stopped DVDs. Kinsey, anyone?

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater:

Apollo 13. I still cry every single time I watch that movie!

16. Popcorn?

In the theater, absolutely!

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

It depends. Sometimes I'll see several in a row, other times it's a few months.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

Ummm . . .The Queen? I think!

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

I like rom-coms, comedies, thrillers, and horror!

20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

E.T.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Not sure, really.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Mulholland Dr.

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?

The Descent was really intense and scary. However, my top scary film will probably always be The Shining.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?

There this older movie called Big Man On Campus. It's completely corny which is why I loved it so. I haven't seen it in years, but just thinking of it makes me laugh.

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

I've seen all of your recommended films, apart from Crash - so I'm impressed!