0

Rain, Rain, Rain . . .

I was really dreading bootcamp this morning. Not because I was tired but because it had been raining all night long and was set to continue raining all day! I knew the fields would be muddy and even though it was 60 degrees it would be chilly due to the rain. Was I ever wrong! Granted, I had on three thin layers of clothing, but I managed to keep the interior layer dry. It was a lot of fun being out in the rain (and in the dark).

The workout was a tough one for me today, and a new one for the camp. We stayed on the stadium bleachers the entire time! This, of course means, we ran lots of stairs (which I really don't like). We also worked our calves and did lots of lunges, squats, situps and pushups, combined with a lap around the track. I'm sure my legs will be sore tomorrow. They were literally jello when I left after the workout and they're still a little shaky!

So, next time it's raining, I definitely think I'll be a little excited. That is, unless it's super cold!

0 comments: