1

Improvement . . .

So, I didn't blog about this over the weekend because I was pretty frustrated with myself, but it's better now . . . so here goes. Friday's post-test for me was bad. My mile time was 10:22, my situps and push-ups stayed the same and I actually went up a little on my sprint time. I was very frustrated! Today was the pre-test day of the new camp. My mile time was 10:07, which I'm still disappointed in because I wanted to be under 10:00. However, I did 26 full push-ups (on my toes) in 1 minute and 30 sit-ups in 1 minute, and my sprint time went down to 10:28. So, I'm happier and I'm determined that at the post-test (which is 30 days away) to have my mile time at 9:30 or better.

This group is pretty mixed which is nice. I'm anxious to see how some of the less fit people improve over the month. I had huge improvements my first month.

Tomorrow is the pyramid workout, which is so tough. My goal for this camp, because I blogged most of the workouts of the last one (and how I did last camp is still fresh in my mind), is to gauge my improvements on these workouts too. I'm very confident that I'll do better!

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

Hey I'm impressed, I can't do full push ups at all!