2

The Long Awaited Update . . .

So, I've been a little absent online the last few days. Most of that is due to starting the new job. It seems to be going well, at least from my end. The trip to Louisville went well and everyone in that office is very nice. Currently, I'm still the only one in the Atlanta office, so it's been quiet. Thank goodness there's a radio! I'll have company this week at work as someone from the Louisville office is coming down, so I'm excited about that.

Yesterday was the last day of bootcamp. However, we start a new session on Monday which I'm all signed up for! For that reason, I'm going light this weekend. I might go for a run tomorrow if the weather's nice. We'll see.

Last night, we had an end of bootcamp type get together. It's always fun to sit and talk with everyone, and to see everyone in normal clothes. It's especially fun seeing all the women dressed up, make-up on, and hair fixed, because we don't see that at all at 6:00 a.m.!

I'm going to do a little shopping this afternoon, but have plans to watch the Tennessee v. Georgia football game this evening. I really hope Tennessee wins!

Hopefully, I once I adjust, I'll be back to posting regularly here. It might take a few days!

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

Glad work's going well, and I hear you won the match!

Kerri said...

Yes we did! It was a really great game!