6

(12 of 12) 2.0 - March

Welcome to my little neglected blog. Hopefully, 12 of 12 will get me back in the mood to post! See Chad's blog for the rules.


6:39: Wakey! Wakey! Yes, it's an odd time, but I hit snooze! Time to get up and get ready for work.


7:30: Today's front page of the AJC. While I loathe the fact that Florida's Joaquin Noah is on the front page, I'm very excited that REM is also! They're being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tonight!


7:45: Time to leave for work. This is my absolute favorite coffee mug. It's a fun color, extremely durable, and keeps my coffee very hot. It's fallen off the roof of my car several times and is still in one piece.




8:30: On my way to work I stopped to pick up some Claritin. It's the only thing that works for me during allergy season. I was pleasantly surprised to find a $4.00 off coupon just stuck in front of the boxes!


2:30: I'm finally getting to sit down and eat lunch! A quick salad, carrots and dip, grapes (not seen), and my yummy lemonade vitamin water. I've also got today's crossword puzzle.


6:00-ish: My very fun dressing room at Forth & Towne. I'm very sad they're closing down the store. I tried on lots!


6:45: Here I am leaving Nordstrom at Perimeter Mall. Time to finally head home.


7:20: My purchases from Sephora: Smashbox O-Glow, Korres Wild Rose Mask, and Jonathan Product Silky Dirt.


7:25: My purchases from Forth & Towne: blue t-shirt, pink button down blouse, black slacks, and a black jersey wrap dress. I'm very excited to wear my new dress. Too bad I have court the next two days. It'll have to keep until Thursday or Friday.


9:00: Post-dinner, sitting down with a couple of chocolate chip & walnut cookies, a glass of milk, and my new book "Spy Handler." The author is Victor Cherkashin, the KGB office who recruited Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen.


9:30: I remembered I was supposed to search for a condo on Anastasia Island for a trip in May. I found it! Hopefully, they'll have vacancies for when we want to go.


10:20: Watching Anderson Cooper 360.

Bonus Pic: Green!

On my way to work this morning I stopped to place my newspapers from past week in the recycle bins. So, green bins and being green!

Until April!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost took a picture of our green garbage pails too.... How do you like the Jonathan product? I was thinking of getting some.
Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The new clothes are pretty!!

Dogeared said...

[blink] What on EARTH is "Jonathan Product Silky Dirt"?!?

You've managed to confuse me (easily done today).

Yay for shopping! I'd like some new clothes but I seem to keep looking at travelling instead! [doh]

CondoBlogger said...

Great pics! Cool seeing some of my local landmarks from a different point of view!

Wasn't AC360 good last night?

Zippy said...

Great pics! That book sounds fascinating - is it good?

Michele

Kerri said...

Helen -- it's a styling cream product for hair. Works really well!

Zippy-- SpyHandler is very good so far!