1

12 of 12

I'm a day late, but better late than never, right? Check out Chad Darnell 's page for all the 12 of 12 info.7:30 a.m.: Here I am attempting to get onto I-285 West! Traffic usually isn't this backed up already. Come to find out, there was a 4-car fender bender on the left side of the interstate and a 3-car fender bender on the right side of the interstate!

8:00 a.m.: Before actually heading into the office, I stop at the Post Office.

10:00 a.m.: On my way to the courthouse I noticed the Christmas decorations around the Decatur Square. 12:00 p.m.: On my way back to the office, I took a tiny detour and drove by Stone Mountain. This is a very bad picture, but the mountain is very cool. You can find out more about it here: Stone Mountain Park
12:10 p.m.: Heading back towards Atlanta, this is Spaghetti Junction, where I-285 & I-85 intersect. Lots of traffic here during the rush hour.



5:00 p.m.: Finally heading home for the day.


5:30 p.m.: On the way home, getting onto I-285 East, this is usually when my traffic starts to get sticky.5:45 p.m.: A view of the downtown skyline from Mt. Wilkinson. A bit of history, this is where General Sherman got his first views of Atlanta during the Civil War.5:45 p.m.: This is also at Mt. Wilkinson, this is "Vinings Mountain" the same development I posted during my last 12 of 12 several months ago. It's coming along quite nicely. Too bad it's way out of my price range right now!
6:15 p.m.: I did make a Best Buy stop on my way home as a favor to my Mom. While there, I also picked up the new Robert Randolph & the Family Band cd "Colorblind". The bottom cd is from 92.9 DaveFM's Circle of Friends live show with Robert Randolph & the Family Band. It was free with the "Colorblind" cd!6:30 p.m.: Simply washing some clothes, definitely nothing exciting!

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

I like the decorations in Decatur square... pretty!

(for some reason the link you gave in Chad's Blog said "Blog not found" when I clicked it and even refreshed it. But I found the entry by clicking on my bookmark of your Blog - and yet the two URLs (mine and the one you put in Chad's Blog) for the entry look the same!