1

What's On Your Christmas List?

I spotted something online today that I want for Christmas.

It's a trunk full of gourmet chocolates!!

Okay, so it's not the most practical gift, but check out all the yummy stuff that's included: 500 (!) pieces of chocolate ganache, five pounds of chocolate bark and croquettes, eighty ounces of Aztec hot chocolate in four tins, a twenty-ounce tin of Aztec Iced Chocolate, eight Aztec Hot Chocolate Bars, a teapot and infuser, two china teacups, a leather-bound journal and a small library of books on chocolate.

One might wonder as to the price of this extravagant gift. It's a special order piece which must be purchased in person for the low, low price of . . . $15,000.00! Don't forget, the trunk can be filled with personal items once you've made it through all those delicious morsels!

Fifteen grand. Isn't that crazy? I'd like to know how many of these Marie Belle actually sells. I'd also like a little bit of that chocolate!

1 comments:

Chesney said...

I bet all that chocolate is lined w/ gold! LOL That is a lot of chocolate (even for a chocolate queen like me)! LOL