2

I'm a Winner . . .

Would you believe, after my big rant against the Atlanta Braves, that they may have redeemed themselves in my eyes. (I say may simply because nothing is set in stone.)

After my rant about the inability to purchase individual games tickets to the Braves/Sox series here in Atlanta, I begrudgingly registered with the Braves ticket office for the chance to purchase tickets for the series. Today, I received an email telling me that I'd been selected!

Come Friday morning, I will have all the passwords necessary to purchase tickets for the Braves/Red Sox series and the Braves/Skankees series! Although, I'll probably only dish out for the Red Sox tickets.

Needless to say, the Braves have moved closer to redemption in my eyes, even if it's only minimally -- not that they really care.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

Yeah for you! :)

Anonymous said...

It's best that you pass on the Yankee tickets as you'd only be disappointed when we win! ;-)