0

Just a Few Things . . .

1. I hate allergies. This is one of the most frustrating things about living in a city with horrible air quality. This time of year is my worst for allergies. I am so hopped up on allergy medicine right now -- eye drops, decongestant, antihistamine, Nasonex, ear drops. It's becoming ridiculous!

2. I suspect there is a possibility that our next Vice President could be "Ms. South Carolina." It hit me tonight that many of Palin's ramblings remind me very much of the trainwreck speech Ms. South Carolina gave during Miss Teen USA. How terrifying is that? Oh, and let's not forget that she's "only been at this 5 weeks!" Just . . . no.

3. I love having freshly pedicured feet and manicured hands. This is what I accomplished during the debate.

4. Yay Red Sox! Jon Lester is a machine! He's becoming just as nasty as Josh Beckett. His pitching last night was filthy! It was awesome. If we win Friday night's game, I have no doubt we'll be in the ALCS.

5. October baseball without the Yankees is awesome.

I'm away again this weekend for fun with Allison. We haven't been able to hang out since our Memorial Day adventures, so I'm looking forward to seeing her!

See you soon!

0 comments: