0

In Need of a New Career?

I saw this on my friend Helen's blog and thought it would be fun.

Go to Career Cruising.
Put in Username: nycareers and Password: landmark.
Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
Post the top twenty results.

Here are mine:

1. Politician.

2. Corporate/Commercial Lawyer

3. Special Effects Technician

4. Judge

5. Actor

6. Civil Litigator

7. Lawyer

8. Criminal Lawyer

9. Director of Photography

10. Director

11. Set Designer

12. Costume Designer

13. Comedian

14. Casting Director

15. Musician

16. Composer

17. Magician

18. Dancer

19. Producer

20. Federal Agent

I'd say I've done fairly well as I do quite a bit of commercial law in my practice. Although, I can definitely rule out a few. I'm nowhere near funny enough to be a comedian, and magician? Just . . . no.

0 comments: