4

(12 of 12) 2.0: September

It's time for 12 of 12 again. Check out Chad's site for the details. This month's bonus pic was based on the word "unexpected." So, since yesterday was Christin's birthday, Helen, Elaine and I took a birthday picture just for her!


7:00 a.m.: First things first . . . today's newspaper.


7:10 a.m.: My favorite story of the morning . . . all about the Red Sox major come back on Tuesday night against the Devil Rays. Go Sox!


8:05 a.m.: I'm leaving for work when I notice this thing on my tire. Thankfully, it wasn't alive and kicking.


8:15 a.m: My new apartment complex does not have any recycle bins. This frustrates me enormously. So, I have to take my recyclables to the bins at the Post Office. This morning, it's all newspapers.


1:10 p.m.: During lunch I make a trip to Target. I need a new grill pan desperately and I also need a little something for Christin.


5:15 p.m.: On the way home from work I stopped at CVS because I realized I forgot one very important thing for Christin's surprise picture . . . candles!


5:40 p.m.: Home at last. Here's my booty from Target, I also grabbed some Einsteins' Bagle Shmear. That stuff is great!


6:00 p.m.: Dinner. "Grilled" pork chops and a baked potato. I'm cooking an extra chop for dinner tomorrow.


6:10 p.m.: While dinner is cooking I gather up my Garmin GPS watch. It took a tumble with me during a run a while back. Thankfully, Garmin will be able to fix it. So, it's going out in the mail tomorrow! I can't wait to have it back.


6:20 p.m.: And dinner is ready.


11:00 p.m.: I love Sudoku. I especially love the Monster Sudoku that's in the Sunday paper. It includes numbers 0-9 and letters A-F. I'm finally sitting down to work on this one for a bit.

Bonus Pic: Yesterday (the actual 12th) was Christin's birthday. So, my bonus pic is a surprise for her.


Happy Birthday, Christin! I hope you had a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Dogeared said...

When I nipped to Tesco's for a cupcake/some kind of baked goods for the birthday photo, I remembered candles, and grabbed a small packet. Forgot that my box of matches had fallen off my windowsill and down behind my desk/cabinet! Luckily, we did have some matches.

Good idea of yours! [hug]

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Dinner looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Eek! What IS that thing on your tire?

Those chops look great. I'm hungry now!

Poun said...

I love sudoku too ^^
nice pics!