1

Big News . . . At Least For Me . . .

I bought a new car! Yesterday, I trekked up to a Honda dealership to check out the Honda Element and Honda CRV because they were having a great financing deal. I really thought that I'd like the Element, but once I drove it I didn't like it at all. The guy I was talking with seemed very standoffish and wasn't willing to go below their sticker price. So, I meandered to Toyota and Nissan just to look. Fast forward to four hours later and I was driving home in this:


My actual Xterra is a Charcoal Grey (Armor, if you want to be technical). I love it and am super excited about it. I can't wait to drive to Nashville this weekend!

I'd been considering trading my little Integra for a while but just didn't want to deal with a car payment. So, I just bit the bullet and did it. The salesman who helped me was very nice, and they worked with me on price. So, I feel like I got a very good deal.

In other news, the Country Music Half Marathon is next Saturday. Because of the blisters and bruising I had from the last half-marathon, I haven't been able to run very much. I hope that I'll be okay on this one. I am assuming I'll have to walk a bit during the race. Let's just hope for no falls! No falls and a finish -- that's what I want.

1 comments:

Dogeared said...

Wow, that's a big car! Hope you enjoy it, and let us know what you name it :-)

And good luck for the half marathon :-)