2

Bootcamp

I started Bikini Bootcamp this morning. We meet Monday through Friday at 5:45 a.m. That's quite early for me since I love to sleep late. It was tough, but fun! We did lots of running and drills. The worst part was the muddy conditions of the fields due to all the rain. My legs were covered in mud and grass! I've slowly felt the soreness coming on throughout the day. I can't imagine how sore I'll be tomorrow.

I've spent the remainder of my day studying. The bar exam is one month away, so the countdown is on! Today I focused on "Corporations", not the most excited subject. I'm very ready for all of this to be over and done with.

I've also discovered Sudoku -- which, to me at least, is terribly addicting.

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

Bikini bootcamp? I'd never heard of these bootcamps, but you're the second person today to mention bootcamp!

(I'm Firecracker, on SD-1, saw this link in the Blog thread)

Kerri said...

Yep, tuga, I just graduated from law school in May. How much longer do you have?