0

110 . . .

Today was day 2 of Bootcamp. I literally felt like lead when we were finished. I have grass burns on my knees from doing push-ups in the grass and mud. It was great! Oh, and those push-ups, there were 110 of them. 110!!! I never in my life would've dreamed I could do that many push-ups. Granted, only the first few were military style, but they were all hard! I've felt the soreness coming on steadily today. It's worse than yesterday. A soak in Epsom salts has helped some. I dread getting out of bed tomorrow morning because I'll be so stiff.

I've been watching the Red Sox v. Mets on TV. It's so nice to see the Sox kicking butt when I'm actually able to watch. It was 8-0 in the 3rd, and currently 10-2 in the 7th. Poor Pedro got popped for some runs. If only the Braves could've beat the Yankees.

Has anyone seen this story?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/28/AR2006062801312.html

How crazy is that? And this part of the article:

Dakil defended use of the device after defense attorney Clark Brewster said it was an out-of-date treatment for erectile dysfunction.
"I still use those," Dakil testified.
Brewster paused.
"Not you, personally?" he asked.
"No," Dakil responded as jurors laughed. "I recommend those as a urologist."
*********

Seriously, why would a judge even consider using a penis pump DURING court? For that matter, why would anyone use a penis pump in public period? I don't get it. Honestly, I think any attorney, judge, or a juror would have a hard time maintaining decorum during this trial. I look forward to seeing how it turns out. I'll keep you updated.

0 comments: