2

Sunday Six: Week 33 (Bright Lights Edition)

This week I have a Recap Six all from my long weekend in Fort Lauderdale.

SS33_Pink_Neon[2009]
I played with light trails during some of our drives around South Florida. I tried to pick things with lots of colors and shapes.

SS33_95North[2009]
The I-95 North sign on our way back from night two of Dave Matthews Band in West Palm Beach. It was a great show!

FLL_Lights_5[2009]
Fun lights that we passed on our way back from South Beach.

SS33_Tex_Mex[2009]
This is a Tex-Mex bar in Ft. Lauderdale.

SS33_Mystery_Lights[2009]
I have no clue what these lights are. I do, however, love the lines of the building lights!

SS33_Colony_Hotel[2009]
Okay, so not an abstract photo. This is the Colony Hotel on Ocean Drive in South Beach. (And, yes. I deliberately cut off the full name of the hotel.)

Next week . . . photos from this week's trip! Then, you're back to the basics of in and around Metro Atlanta.

2 comments:

Chesney said...

Every single one of these are creative and unique in their own right, love them all!!!!

Allison said...

Bright lights, little car edition! HA. The first two are my favorites! The pink in the first one is just too satisfying to stare at...