3

365 in 2009

So, I find that I am already sort of missing having to hunt for themes. I really enjoyed that aspect of Helen's 366 challenge. For that reason, I'm going to buckle down and go for the 365 in 2009 theme challenge also.

Here are the guidelines for this challenge:

1. Photos are to be taken in 2009
2. Post your own work only
3. Post a photo to match each theme
4. “Make Your Own Theme” up to 52 times during the year
5. Images may be edited or unedited - your choice
6. Keep your images, text, and comments appropriate for all ages
7. Support your fellow participants with comments and feedback
8. Have fun and learn something

We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 2009 Challenge - looking forward to getting to know you thru your images! I have linked to your site.

Allison said...

I was kind of thinking the same thing today. *ponder*

Dogeared said...

Good luck with it :-)