2

366 Pictures: #173 Wild

Photobucket

There are lizards all over Puerto Rico. We saw them everywhere, but especially in the rain forest. I spotted this guy hanging around between two walls and he stuck his head out just enough for me to get a good picture of him.

Photobucket

I spotted this little guy hopping around in the grass and lower limbs in the rain forest. It's a baby lizard! I couldn't get too close without scaring him off. Unfortunately, this means that his body, rather than his face, is more in focus. But, he's still cute.

Date: August 29, 2008.

2 comments:

Allison said...

HA!!! Oh man, he is funny. These are really great shots. I love the one where he's swinging from the tree to rope the best, with his mouth open, haha.

Allison said...

Oops, I meant that comment to be for the monkey pictures.