3

366 Pictures: #312 Graffiti (+4)


Photobucket

I knew immediately the spot I wanted to use for this theme. There's a tunnel here in Atlanta on Krog Street affectionately known as . . . the Krog Street Tunnel! It's located in Cabbagetown, which is a few minutes from downtown. The tunnel is pretty much covered from front to back, top to bottom with graffiti. The cool thing is, it isn't just your typical graffiti! I mean, just look at that mouse! There's quite a bit of artistic and political graffiti mixed in with the "regular" graffiti (for lack of a better word).

The problem with choosing this location for my graffiti theme is that I had a really hard time choosing which picture I wanted to use. So, I'm also going to post some of the other ones I took.


Photobucket

I especially like this next picture because you can see three different layers of graffiti on the wall.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Date taken: February 16, 2008

3 comments:

Allison said...

Awesome!! My favorite is the second to last one, of the hallway or whatever. So good to see pics from you! :)

Dogeared said...

Sometimes you just can't narrow it down! I think the mouse one's my favourite!

Elaine said...

Oooh, love that it's not necessarily the typical type of graffiti...